School Carnivals – Omaha, Nebraska, Iowa
Thinking about having a carnival, but don’t know where to start?
You have come to the right place! Fun Services has been providing school carnivals for over 50 years! With our traditional favorites and newest updated games, inflatables, and all the extras, we will give you a carnival worth remembering! Please note: There is a $500 minimum billing for this type of event.
With Fun Services, planning a school carnival is easy!
- Free Midway Games and booths!
- No up front costs!
- Pay only for the prizes & supplies used!
- You make 50% – or more profit!!
FUN SERVICES’ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supply games including booths, signs, instructions, & supplies at no cost
- Provide all prizes on complete consignment, requiring no up front costs
- Arrive approximately 2 hours prior to event start for set up
- Provide an event manager who stays on site throughout your carnival
YOUR SCHOOL’S RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide adult volunteers for set up, tear down, & event staffing
- Run games & award prizes correctly, as stated on the provided instruction sheets
- Provide tables, as needed, for games and redemption center
- Provide 1 can or box at each game for ticket collection
- Provide all electricity, as needed, for games and activities
- Take all ending counts of leftovers including prizes & unused supplies
- Pay for prizes, supplies, delivery, and rental fees at the end of the event
SOME THINGS THAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO:
Set the length of your carnival; 2 to 3 hours is typical
Choose your games; how many depends on your enrollment
Set your ticket price; 5 for $1.00 & 4 for $1.00 are typical; most schools like to do a presale
Decide how many tickets per game you would like to charge; most schools charge a combination of 1, 2, and 3 tickets
RENT OUR JAIL FOR YOUR CARNIVAL!
When added to a full service carnival, there is no rental fee, and 40% of all the proceeds go to the school!
Larger schools may also want to add an obstacle course to their carnival. As with our moonwalks, there is no rental fee when added to a full service event, and 40% of the proceeds go to your school. Our largest schools may add another inflatable, with 40% of the proceeds going to the school. Smaller schools have the option to rent additional inflatables for their carnivals. Check out our carnival games for more options!
Start Planning Your Next Event Today!